Bio-Gel is a water and food store for plants containing all the necessary plant nutrients found in soils. The consistency of the gel makes it very easy to position flowers and is used widely in flower arranging. The plants can be left for several weeks without watering. Bio-gels are fun to use!
All proceeds from the sale of Bio-Gels benefit the Cat Colony Rescue. Help us care for special needs kitties who cannot be adopted!
(click on image for larger picture)
Colors in the small jars, left to right: YELLOW, GOLD, PINK, MELON, ORANGE, CLEAR, RAINBOW, AQUA, TURQUOISE, BLUE, PURPLE & BLACK
Colors in the larger jars are mixes, left to right: BLUE/PURPLE, PINK/BLUE, GOLD/TURQUOISE, ORANGE/GOLD & PINK/MELON/CLEAR
Price: $2.50 per pack (includes shipping and handling)
- Bio-gels contain nutrients for fertilizing
- Mix or layer colors for more variety
- Add clear for a more crystal effect
- Add fragrant oils to give a nice aroma to any room
- Lasts for about one year
How To Use
- SOAK IN A LITER OF WATER FOR 5-8 HOURS UNTIL THE GELS ARE FULLY EXPANDED. ONE PACK FILLS A LARGE VASE
- DRAIN ALL EXCESS WATER USING A COLANDAR. IT IS BEST TO DO THIS OUTSIDE. DON'T LET THEM GO DOWN THE DRAIN - THEY WILL CLOG THE PLUMBING
- POUR INTO A VASE AND ARRANGE CUT FLOWERS, LUCKY BAMBOO, PHILADENDRONS, ETC. SOME CUT FLOWERS, ESPECIALLY ROSES & LILIES, NEED A LITTLE EXTRA WATER ADDED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE VASE. CUT FLOWERS STAY IN THEIR ARRANGED POSITION.
- IF USING FOR PLANTS - AFTER A FEW WEEKS THE GELS WILL START TO SHRINK, JUST ADD WATER TO THE VASE, LET SOAK FOR A FEW HOURS THEN DRAIN OFF EXCESS WATER, REMEMBERING NOT TO DO THIS OVER YOUR SINK
- IF USING FOR CUT FLOWERS - AFTER THE FLOWERS DIE AND YOU THROW THEM OUT ADD WATER TO THE VASE AND LET THE GELS SOAK FOR A FEW HOURS THEN TAKE OUTSIDE AND POUR THEM IN A COLANDER AND RINSE LIGHTLY WITH THE HOSE, DRAIN ALL EXCESS WATER AND START OVER WITH YOUR NEW CUT FLOWERS.